Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Earthlink Followup & Qwest's FTTN...


So Earthlink promised a trial for me but never came through. There goes my high hopes. =P

On another note, I found out from Leo today that Qwest is offering fiber optic 12mbps high speed internet in Newcastle, WA?! Time to investigate them instead. Maybe they will offer it in my area too. =)



Though I must say, their prices seem a bit higher than what Verizon is offering the areas that they cover. Without much of a choice though, Qwest's fiber services seems like the best deal in town. Here's more about it.

Good bye Earthlink!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!