Sunday, May 6, 2007

A Brand New View...

For many years, I have kept a livejournal that covered my personal theories, encounters, rants, business views, technology reviews, and career development topics all in one place. I find that it's distractive to my audience who are after only a concentrated few (most prominently career/business related) of the above mentioned topics of my blog. Therefore, I am now attempting to detach some of these topics away from my personal blog. "Seattle Ventures," the blog you are reading right now is my attempt to focus on creating an aggregate view of my personal thoughts on entrepreneurial, business, career development, real estate, and current events topics so that my business-centric audience will have a one shot, non-distractive place to go. Of course, the end goal on the other hand is to use this as a way to foster my own professional growth and to hopefully provide an environment for discussion of the latest and greatest within the society we live in. So please feel free to drop me comments anytime via e-mail or in this blog so that I can improve on the effectiveness of this piece to accomplish my envisioned goal.

Thanks!

0 comments: