Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Likeminded Local

Growing up in the suburbs in rainy Seattle during my teenage years always made me feel like I was the odd one out unlike say a place like LA. My peers around me always seemed a bit too laid back and with not enough career ambition. Of course, there are always exceptions like anything else. But even so, it always seemed like it was hard for me to find likeminded individuals with similar life experiences. With that said, interestingly enough, I ran into a blog today with some posts that I can really identify with like this one. It reminds me of the time when I finally left Vigilos after having spent 4 crazy years with them which I enjoyed more than any other time in my career before.

It turns out that the author lives in Seattle and has some very similar attributes as me. Furthermore, I seem to be able to identify with most of the content he writes about. This doesn't really happen a lot. It actually makes me want to reach out and meet the guy.

2 comments:

Savan said...

Thanks for the props, J. If you're ever in P. Square, lemme know. I'm always wandering about...

Jeremy Cheng - "An opinionated young professional" said...

Thanks for dropping a line Savan... will definitely look you up next time I am in the square.