Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Alternative DSL/Phone Service in Seattle


"Atlanta, April 15, 2008 – Seattle has been selected as the market for the re-introduction of EarthLink’s (Nasdaq: ELNK) DSL and Home Phone Service, which combines convenient, low-cost telephone service and ultra-fast high-speed Internet access all on one bill."

- Earthlink Official Press Release

I am going to give it a try and see how well it works. If it covers all my needs like my current setup does, it may mean cost savings for a lot of small businesses in the area like mine without compromising quality of service. I have high hopes. =)

Here are their prices:

"With a basic plan starting at $49.95 a month, including 500 minutes of long-distance and local calling, DSL and Home Phone Service offers deep savings over most competitors. The premium plan, at $69.95 a month, offers unlimited long-distance and local calling and the fastest DSL Internet access in the Seattle area."

Find out more here.

I will keep everyone posted once I have had a chance to see this service in action!

0 comments: