Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Seattle Stealth Mode Startup Closing on Launch



According to insider information ;) , the alpha release of Leo Chen & Adam Schoenfeld's web application will launch within 2 weeks. Without violating my NDA with them, all I can reveal is that it will be a fun & competitive venue for consumers and an excellent marketing platform for businesses. By "excellent marketing platform," I mean it will have a truly viable marketing mechanism. (ie. not your avg target advertising BS =P) They are currently busy putting in finishing touches in preparation to give it a run for its money. I have been lucky enough to catch a glimpse of what the site looks like and I must say that I am excited to see it work its magic when it comes time. It definitely has a lot of potential.

I have known Leo personally since the early 90's and he has always been impressively intelligent. I don't remember one thing that he failed in given his whole hearted attempt. This will be yet another challenge that I am sure I will witness him conquer.

With that said, good luck to the whole team on the upcoming launch!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeremy, thanks for the post and glowing words. I'll get you and your readers some invites once we're live.